Thursday, June 17, 2010

Housekeeping

A few matters of blog tidiness. This creature, the blog, is going to evolve fairly constantly.

1) Links will pop up. They may not be to folks I agree with (or they might be), but they are folks that tend to make me think, and that I hope would do the same for others.

2) If it doesn't say "endorsement", it isn't an endorsement - either way. I don't endorse them, they don't endorse me. It is what it is.

3) Blog comments. Personal and ad hominem attacks will be mercilessly deleted. At the end of the day this is *my* blog (equivalent to my living room), and I get to decide when someone is engaged in simply unacceptable behavior in this, my blogspace. I don't like using moderation, but will do so if necessary.

Hopefully that covers it all. For now.

Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment